Friday, December 21, 2012

last post of 2012!

this is a drawing I did that I quite like..it's brushpen but I didn't do an underdrawing first so i'm proud that it didn't turn out a total wreck :P
This was a pixel-maid I did, pixel art rocks! I need to do more..
The theme was 'wasabi' for my tumblr http://shitmypendraws.tumblr.com/ so I drew a sexy wasabi chick..sexy chicks are my default when I can't think of an idea..
This little wolf girl is a reoccurring character I like to draw! She crushes on animals lower on the food chain.. OH and Happy Holidays!!!! and a fantastic New Year!!

5 comments:

Carrie Liao said...

aw man I love all of these! Especially the little wolf girl :)

Frank Macchia said...

Beautiful work, chey. So much variety.
You did so many amazing things in 2012
2013 is already shaping up to be even better for you.
Much deserved. You're so talented. Your passion really shines through your work.
You're always the best

Aminder Dhaliwal said...

love these!

I especially like the wasabi girl!

Priscilla Wong said...

Wow I love your drawings! Wasabi girl looks yummy :)

Aira said...

lovely :)