Saturday, April 7, 2012

The Riskateer Exploranauts

So this was an idea i had for a kids TV show...i haven't really sat down and explored everything about the world/characters...but i couldn't get the idea of a sherlock-esque owl and an adventurer boy duo out of my head. I really think the title is funny, and one day i'll develop this idea more ...one day. :P

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

OH MY GOD!!! Frank http://frankmacchia.blogspot.ca/ animated this amazing gif of Hoo! He really caught the attitude and movement of the character perfectly, and it's definitely inspired me to work on this idea after seeing how well they animate. Thanks so much Frank for bringing my designs to life!

9 comments:

Chris Cormier said...

Very cool. I'd watch it!

Tapan Gandhi said...

So cute!! You should definitely develop this further.

BETOWERS said...

Sure! this idea have a lot of charming, you should make it!!!

Carrie Liao said...

Such a cute concept! I agree, you should definitely develop it more (pitch it?!) :)

Nicole Kozak said...

Really awesome - def lookin forward to more! (And sweet animation, frank!!)

Aminder Dhaliwal said...

haha, this is awesome! you had me at sherlockesque

Andrea Fernandez said...

This is awesome!

Frank Macchia said...

was fun to do. thanks for letting me mess around with your amazing character designs

Gillibean said...

Yeh! Definitely keep working on it, it looks lovely! I can see the characters in their own wee world already. Your colours and style really work and to be honest, there just aren't enough shows with detective owls in them!