Friday, October 21, 2011

Fan Art Frenzy!


Here is some quick PeterPan fan art...i love PeterPan so much, it's definitely one of my favorite Disney films! I'm not sure what he's looking at though...he's pretty deep in thought.



I drew this after i saw the Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett video...she looked absolutely gorgeous!


And this is actually my very first Sven and the Snow Bees fan art that i've ever received! My penpal Dave Carter drew this up for me as a wonderful surprise gift. He really brought life to all my Sven and the Snow Bees characters!! Thanks again Dave!

9 comments:

Scott Forbes said...

huzzzah to gaga, awesome doodles

Aminder Dhaliwal said...

I <3 peter pan

Frank Macchia said...

love these chey
such a good peter.
he looks stressed...tinker bell didn't come home last night....she was out with some other immortal elf child all night.

.ncolemndoza said...

wonderful artworks! :D i absolutely love your stuff

paublo said...

your work is so inspiring...that Lady G is amazing!

Don Flores said...

your lady gaga is fantastic!

Sandra Loke said...

Hey Cheyenne
You have some great stuff, Love the Lady Gaga pic :)

Noam Sussman said...

love the peter pan!!

Magnetic Island Artist Edward Blum. said...

I like all styles of art this is great. Solid in the forms and characters you produce. Thank you for sharing. Greetings from Australia.