Friday, August 19, 2011

New Stuffs!

Sorry for the lack of posting :( but here is a drawing i did after i saw the Trailer for 'Un Monstre A Paris" trailer..i REALLY want to see that movie...looks fantastic.


this was the cover i did for the Nick-terns oloring book for Charity, i like the way it came out!! the title and our names are in those bubbles, the theme was "What if..?"



anndd here are some sketch's from my doodle book...if you want to see more please check out my new website www.cheyennecurtis.com !!! wahoo!


5 comments:

Frank Macchia said...

So good Chey.
Both the cover and your page turned out amazing.
I def busted out my crayons and colored in your page.
Then I had a juice box and took a nap.

The website, the book, and all the crazy good stuff you've been doing out here. Congrats cheyness

Tyler (characters N' sketches) said...

great gnomes bellow hahaa

Carrie Liao said...

Awww I love the coloring book cover! I'm gonna steal one from a child! :D

Matt J said...

Great tribute image for MONSTRE! The movie is even better than you can imagine ;)

Thomas F. Dougherty said...

Brilliant work! You should(If you aren't already) Illustrate children's books! I'd love to work with you.