Tuesday, May 3, 2011

a fresh start

Well it's been a crazy year, but i did it. I'm finally graduating after 4 years of Sheridan! I'm really excited for this summer, lots of big things planned :)


This was one of my buisness cards designs..i made two, this was the more..sexy one.


It was also my birthday yesterday! yay! my best friend Frank M made me this wonderful card...a preview of things to come in my future.


aanndd this was a silly collab between me and Sir. Kris Anka http://anklesnsocks.blogspot.com/ I did the doodle, he did the colors.

14 comments:

Scott Forbes said...

Fun stuff as always, congrats too Ms. Curtis!

Joseph Mingoo Lee said...

congrats, and good luck!

Jez Tuya said...

Wooohoo! Congrats on graduating! I hope you get lots of job offers! :P

chang said...

good luck and have fun down there!
...in the states 8D

Hobo Divine said...

Happy Belated Birthday and Congratulations! Knock 'em dead kiddo!

Sincerely,

~ Hobo

Rob said...

Congrats on graduating! and a happy birthday! I'm sure the jobs will come pouring in!

bernardo said...

happy b-day chenny-girl!
much drawing and love-4-streets!

Mukpuddy said...

I love your 'The Wish Thief' short, sooooo freakin cool' and your style is rad too!

paublo said...

fantastic short!

Bianca Beneduci said...

Amazing! I love the way you draw! You're characters are so full of life :)

Jmontiel said...

I love your style!!!!

Marina said...

oh wowwwww i love them!

Sjan Weijers said...

I love the 'ren & stimpy' feel of your drawings, great stuff!

Elliot said...

Brilliant! Congratulations.