Wednesday, March 16, 2011

quickies


These ladies are pretty rough, but i kind of like that! i find there's a lot of energy in quickie roughs. These were inspired from the Vogue Lady GaGa cover :)



And this guy is just....evil, clearly. I just wanna throw out a huge THANK YOU for checking out my blog everybody, and leaving really sweet (and sometimes concerned) comments for me. I LOVE reading them all, and im really happy that 200 people liked me enough to become a sheepie. Thank you, it means a lot that you stop by and look at my art, you guys are the bestest <3 <3

12 comments:

Megan Nicole Dong said...

Love these!!

Perin McLean said...

AHHH i love how fabulously green he is D:
and that villainous purple poncho of his
bad guys really do dress better <3

Claudio Cerri said...

Nice job!

Stuart said...

Great designs. I am a sucker for buck teeth and a long red nose.

Elliot said...

These are wonderful! Very envious.

Ted Blackman said...

Ooooooooooh... I like that villain. A LOT! He's cooooool.

Sami said...

Wow woww woooow! Super cooool :)

sussman said...

hahaha youre awesome dude

Garlicandy said...

i loveeeeee the 3 ladies!
great work as always! :)

Christina Faulkner said...

He looks like an awesome evil gaucho.

Scott C. Gwynn said...

So, for some reason I thought I was already following your blog, but I wasn't. Problem fixed! Nice stuff here! Those pink-haired ladies are fantastic! And I love the evil dude's interesting face/evil-pout.

and thanks for your comment over at my blog! I appreciate it!

Diego Sánchez Duque said...

i really really really really love your work, greetings from chile : )

ps: maebye that guy is not evil, is just having a bad day :D