Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy V-Day!

Yay! I hope everyone eats lots n lots of chocolate today! I'm not sure why this chick with a heart hat was the first thing i thought of to draw for Valentines day...those could very well be bugs, shaped like hearts..

This was just for fun..i was inspired to use the colors from the Madeline childrens books series.

ALSO! please check out my new blog Les Dammes!  http://les-dames.blogspot.com/
it's a collab blog between Kris Anka, Sophie Diao, Scott Forbes and myself and we draw classy, beautiful ladies! Thanks so much xoxo

9 comments:

sussman said...

sweeeet! love the hair, very cool idea. happy valentines day!!

Rob said...

really nice! Good stuff :)

Megan Nicole Dong said...

Very nice! The Valentines drawing is super adorable

Ian Abando said...

awesome blog :) and new blog !

good luck with the animation as well

-ian

Meryway said...

PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^___^

Ted Blackman said...

I hear Red Moth hats are all the rage this year!

my line said...

happy..........v day..

Stuart said...

I love your color palettes!

bernardo said...

Wow nice work.
Dig your style

Delaburns.blogspo.com