Tuesday, January 4, 2011

It feels like forever

..Since i've posted! I've been really enjoying my time off from school..eating great food, seeing good movies and all that jazz! I wasn't able to make a New Years card in time, so here's a late one..it's me doing some kind of run/pose/dance thing..yes..


This is one of my warm up drawings..little men dancing...i think i was listening to Daft Punk.
This is drawn from an American Apparel ad...i did a quick sketch, then i drew over that..and then i drew over THAT and made it all silly...i think i prefer the last one, something about her weirdo face i like.

12 comments:

sussman said...

haha yess! an update! i like your warmup drawings, and that top girl's leggings look like pencils kind of, i like it

Scott Forbes said...

so awesome! simple as that. see you soon cohort!

Megan Nicole Dong said...

Love 'em! And the little dancing guys are hilarious!

*daisy said...

cute stuff!!! : D (ps- you should send your stuff over to Girls Drawin Girls! You'd fit right in!! : D

Eric "Spillz" Angelillo said...

OH THANK GOD YOU POSTED, I was sooooo worried!! ;)

Nice teacup boobs.

Andrew Wilson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrew Wilson said...

Those warmup sketches are excellent! Looking forward to seeing the film too!

Gulzar said...

Love it....and a very happpyyyy and a creative new year to you :)

Warm regards
Gulzar

Wayne B. Medina said...

It's looking good Chenny! Happy new years!

Nikolas Ilic said...

cool stuff! love the card

Chenny said...

thanks everybody for the great comments!!

Noam- you're totally right, they do look like pencils! chubby pencils :P

Daisy- I wrote to them! such a great project, i hope they'll take me :D Thanks for showing me!

Eric- i know you were worried, you ARE my biggest fan after all ;)

Gulzar- Thank you!! happy new year to you too!

Hobo Divine said...

These are great!
Happy New Year Chenny!

~ HOBO