Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Thank You!

Well i decided to do this drawing in celebration of having 30 people follow my blog...i know that today 30 really doesn't mean anything, actually it technically means im not that "popular" but i'm so so so happy about the number 30. So thank you!! Thank you for looking at my art and thank you for deciding to follow me through my little artistic blog journey. I love seeing where each person is from, and it's been amazing realizing how many people from all over the world have found my art, and now i get to enjoy theirs back. I have also made so many new friends just through reading peoples comments and commenting on their art! I remember how happy i was when the first person started following my blog (Whitney hehe) how exciting that was and how good it made me feel. It still feels great to see the numbers increase..i know feeling good about yourself shouldn't be based on numbers..but it really does give me encouragement to keep updating and create for myself and for the people who care to watch.
So thank you again :) and there will definitely be more art to come!

11 comments:

Scott Forbes said...

You deserve every one of them; just don't forget about us little people when you get all famous!

That picture is adorable too :) come up to Oakville/Toronto soon!

Jez Tuya said...

you'll get more traffic when you join Twitter :P

PS.Thanks for stopping by my blog! You've got amazing work here :]

Nico said...

Yaay! We all love you Cheyenne!!

Chenny said...

Scott-haha fame eh? im taking you to the top with me the ;) thnx for the wonderful comment

Jez- yah i never considered Twitter! maybe i should...your work is really great, keep it up and thanks for the support!

Nico-Yay!! where would i be without Nico's unconditional love? thank you so much!

sdc said...

aaaa-dorable

Randolph Lizarda said...

I like your drawings :)

Chenny said...

aww Sean, YOU'RE adorable!

Thanks Randolph! i like your work too! :)

Eric "Spillz" Angelillo said...

There, ill be 31. I always forget to use the follow function.

31... beats the hell out of my 6, haha!

Mr.Breadcrumbs said...

Great job, and great drawings!

Chenny said...

Thanks Eric :) now i'll have to make a new post about the number 31 hehe

and thank you Saud!! i'm in love with your work, thanks for checking mine out!

Thomas F. Dougherty said...

Incredible! This is a very expressive piece! You appear to have a natural ability to breath life into the characters that you create. Well done!