Thursday, July 15, 2010

Merure concept etc.



I'm working on a comic for Merure (http://drownspire.com/ )and the main character is a little boy, im not sure of his name yet! The story is a secret...you'll have to wait till it's published to see it! :)
i think my fav is of him going "oopsie" i think i drew him at optimal cuteness there...oh i drew myself again, but i'm looking at my new shiny crystal necklace in awe...its so SHINY!! i've never owned jewellery so bootiful.
Oh and those last sketches are just drawings of people from a photobok i have, i like using weird colors for skin :P

3 comments:

Scott Forbes said...

Lovely work, Cheyenne. You gotta post some info on h2o with the Merure stuff :P

Love the characters and the end too!

Shigune Matsui said...

Hmmm, Joel? Perhaps....

Anna Bron said...

i was gonna say, I cracked up at the "oopsie" drawing. I also love the page of portraits, they're soooooo fun to do. Awesome stuff, tell us more about the comic on h2o!