Thursday, September 3, 2009

Little Nemo and Card Captors











finally, new posts!! I was on a little vacation, so I didn't get a chance to scan anything new until now. I absolutely love Winsor McCay's 'Little Nemo'..it's absolutely beautiful on so many different levels. The costumes are really fun and cute, so I decided to try and draw some of them with a little spin on it, and the colors are surprisingly accurate!
I'm also a huge Card Captor Sakura fan..it's just a childhood show that makes me feel all happy and warm inside. I did some really quick doodles (more of those to come) she is just so much fun to draw!

4 comments:

Scott Forbes said...

Cute work as always Cheyenne!

Benjamin Anders said...

Please post more drawings! These are so adorable!

-Ben

Domee Shi said...

I was obsessed with Cardcaptor Sakura when I was in middle school! These really take me back <333 And lmao at sulky Syaoran XD

Dilraj said...

Cardcaptor Sakura was ALL I drew when I was in, like, 7th grade. 8th Grade was Escaflowne. LOL.

Oh man. I love the characters in your style, especially Lee. <3